Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hong Kong Bound

It's official: The tickets to Hong Kong are bought and I will be heading to HK May 5 - 11. Never been there before (obviously) but I have a friend there who said she would show me around one of the days I'm there - so I'm excited about that.

I'm also happy to say I will be going to a Frank Turner concert there on May 7 at a place called Rockschool. It's going to be a solo show (so no band mates) which means he'll be rocking out the good songs. I'm looking at hostels right now and am registering on couchsurfing.com to see if I can get some good places to stay for cheap when I'm there.

Things I will be looking for while I'm over there: Lasers, knock-offs, McDonalds, and T-shirts.

Also, trips that I will be looking to be doing between now and the end of July:

Japan, Thailand, Korea, Vietnam, Mongolia

Chances are I won't be able to do all of those, but I'll try my best. Let me know if you've been to these places and where I should go if I visit these places (and where not to go!)

No comments: