Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 Days...

My time in Taiwan is reaching the final week and a half - which means I'm now in travel mode. This week has been spent cleaning the apartment, buying a second big suitcase, buying gifts to take back home, and shipping things home. Next week will be spent by me working until July 30 - and being I leave early on July 31st I need to get everything done this week.

I have also been putting together an outline for my trip to the northeast US/Canada when I get back and here is a tentative schedule:

August 8, 9: Williamsburg
August 10, 11: Pittsburg
August 12: Niagra Falls
August 12, 13: Toronto
August 14, 15, 16: Ottawa
August 17: Lake George
August 18, 19, 20: Ocean City
August 21: Columbia

Looks to be a fun trip.

Anyhow, I have decided when I get home I will be posting a lot of videos I have taken over here in Taiwan. A lot of these videos are really cool, but being they are a few minutes long (and I don't have the greatest internet connection) it isn't really feasible to upload them here. So rest assured, more entertainment from Taiwan is still coming your way - even when I'm back in America.

No comments: