Saturday, June 5, 2010

Singapore Bound

Well, here I am waiting at the airport ready to get on my way to Singapore. It's been a dreary day today - all the more so because it's been raining and I lost (yet another) umbrella. I think I've gone through at least 5 since getting here. Oh well. I was told the average Taiwanese person loses 8 per year. Prorating at my current rate, I'm on pace for 20 umbrellas. Luckily I'm only here until August!

This past week went by fairly quickly. We had our largest amount of students to date - somewhere around 73. And of those 73, 40 of them were boys. But after a few taser blasts and beatings with sticks later...

The names were quite epic this week. Some of my favorites were: Monkey and Hank You. All else doesn't compare standing against those!

Anyhow, I'll be in Singapore until June 13 so hopefully I'll have internet at where I'm staying and hopefully I can find a picture transfer cable (yes, I forgot it again!)

Until next time...

No comments: