Friday, February 19, 2010

The List of things left to do...

I really hate it when there are things that need to be done, but the completion of the tasks are completely out of my control.

Two examples of this are (1) receiving the sub cert from Arizona and (2) waiting to get my glasses in from H. Reuben (or however you spell it...)

But there are also things left to do that ARE in my control...I just kept pushing them off...

Included in that list are my tax return, Biomagine's Form 1065 tax return, an oil change for my car (looks like I'll leave that one to the parents...thanks mom and dad!), laundry - which seems to be no fewer than 8 loads...., cleaning up my room and desk area, ACTUALLY packing...

Yeah, it's kind of depressing to think about it. The worst part is I only really have maybe an aggregate of a full day left to do this. I'm heading to Charlotte for the Frank Turner/Flogging Molly concert tomorrow and won't be getting back til Saturday afternoon. Then I'm leaving at 4:35 on Sunday (which means I need to be at the airport at 3:00 - damn you bin Laden). So pretty much tomorrow morning (which I will sleep through) and Saturday night are the only times left to me to get this stuff done.

Maybe working at McDonalds til this recession/depression/collapse is over wasn't such a bad option...less stressful...

No comments: