Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Touchdown in Taiwan

I'm enjoying my little cage where I am stringing together christmas lights.

Just kidding.

I must say this: the way to Taiwan was flawless. Everything ran on time. I had two window seats and was in an aisle seat on the long flight (which I was able to sleep around 5 hours on). I am pretty tired right now, but still have 4 more hours of work to do today and then going to get some real Taiwaneese food. Hopefully I won't have any issues with that.

The school I am working at is in an unbelievable location. I'll get some pics up of it soon. I have also been givin a laptop computer, will soon get a cell phone, and found out that I will be living at my apartment by myself. We'll see how that goes...personally I think I'll like it.

Hate to make this one so short, but I have to go do a few things here...

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Penguin. So glad to hear everything is going well! Looking forward to the first official Taiwan pose pic. :D